Welcome to the www.farcom.gr website. This website has been designed to provide general information on FARCOM COSMETICS S.A., its products, and its services. You can use this website if you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
A. General Terms
1. The website www.farcom.gr is the property of the société anonyme with the name ‘FARCOM COSMETICS SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME ’.
2. Copyright over the content (e.g. programs, information, data, texts, trademarks, logos and any other distinguishing features) and Services of the farcom.gr website uploaded to the Internet is protected under Greek, EU and international copyright and industrial property laws.
3. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, transfer, process, re-sell, create work production or mislead the public with respect to the actual provider of the content of the website. Any reproduction, reissue, download, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or using any means for commercial or other purposes is allowed solely after obtaining the written permission of farcom.gr or of any other holder of the copyright.
4. Use of this website must take place for personal and private use and exclusively for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or hinder its use by third parties. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality and these terms, and to abstain from acts or omissions that could cause damage or dysfunction to them, affect or endanger the provision of services of farcom.gr.
5. Where this website contains links to third-party websites, farcom.gr shall not be held liable for the content of those websites and for any damage or losses incurred due to their use, since visitors access them exclusively at their own choice and responsibility.
6. The names, trademarks, images, logos and distinguishing features representing farcom.gr or third parties and their products and services are the exclusive trademarks of farcom.gr or the third parties and are protected under the relevant laws on trademarks and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website shall in no way be construed as a conveyance or assignment of a license or right to use them.
Β. Personal Data Protection
The company with the name ‘FARCOM COSMETICS S.A.’, with registered offices in the Industrial Park of Thermi, Nea Raidestos, Municipality of Thermi, Thessaloniki, as the controller of the data contained in this website, informs its visitors that the personal data provided (hereinafter “data”) are processed in writing, using electronic or telecommunications means, in order to provide visitors with the services requested. User data sent online to the website shall remain confidential and shall not be transmitted or disclosed to third parties. Website users shall not be obligated to provide their personal data. However, if they do not do so, the provision of the service requested may not be possible.
The personal data of website users shall not be disseminated or revealed to third parties. However, they may be disclosed to the employees engaged by the website data controller to whom the latter has assigned the provision of its services, as well as to data employees and administrators to whom the controller has delivered an updated list of website data.
Website users shall have the right, at any time, to check their personal data and request their rectification, update or erasure, and to exercise the rights provided under Law 4624/2019 by sending a request in writing to the administrator of the website, the company ‘FARCOM COSMETICS S.A.’ or to farcom.gr by clicking on the ‘Contact’ option.
Visiting the website and using the services of farcom.gr shall constitute unreserved acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.