- Family driven business.
- Established in 1970.
- One of the leading Greek cosmetics company.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Continuous investment in human capital, system and infrastructure to increase competitiveness.
- 170 people, technical experts, highly-qualified administration employees, and highly-engaged workforce.
FARCOM’s vision is to offer the domestic and foreign market, innovative cosmetic products and high-standards services at competitive prices, based on its multi-year experience, partners’ business resources, and continuous investment in research and development. FARCOM implements a customer-oriented approach, focusing on maximizing customer satisfaction.
Our mission is to create and provide our customers with inspiring and refreshing products, of the utmost quality and aesthetics.
FARCOM values are at the core of our company’s culture, showing the way we operate since the very first day we started.
Our passion for improvement, constant quest for innovative solutions and dedication to excellence, impact all the aspects of our business.
We encourage initiative, creativity, extroversion and innovation, aiming to continuously improving and making our customers proud of their choice.
Human Centered Approach
Our development is based on deep respect for our employees, partners and customers. We are open to our customers’ suggestions, emphasizing on interactive communication and meaningful dialogue.
FARCOM acknowledges the importance of the environmental protection and takes actions to reduce the ecological footprint. As far as human values are concerned, we defend the most socially vulnerable groups, apply equal opportunity employment policies, and create mutual trust relations with local communities.
In order to carry out our mission and to achive our business objectives, we implemented a number of key actions:
- Ongoing synergies with main research centres in Europe and America and active participation in international trade fairs to ensure that we keep close contact with the global market trends and needs while identifying real opportunities to which we provide innovative and effective solutions.
- Continuous investment in human capital, systems and infrastructure to increase our competitiveness as well as profitability.
- Building an organizational culture to deliver superior customer satisfaction and long term relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders.
- As added value to our customers we are continuosly expanding our in-house FARCOM Academy for technical seminars, artistic and vocational training of hairdressing students, clients and partners.
- Use of environmentally friendly raw materials.
In a fast changing modern environment we value traditions and operate with ethical business practices which means we conduct business with integrity.
Our fundamental guide is to be a social responsible company and to act in the best interest of all stakeholders.
We keep improving the way we conduct business in the most environmental friendly way in all steps, from the handling of raw materials to final packaging, to the shelves of the store by constant adaptation to latest regulations and improvement on the way we manage our waste.
Since its foundation FARCOM stands by the professional hairstylists, providing them with all the necessary tools to work in the most up-to-date and effective manner. A wide range of hair care and styling products, alongside infinite coloring solutions are available to the professional hairdressers to choose from. FARCOM expresses its continuous support to professional hair experts and students, by providing training seminars in its in-house Hair Academy by specialized, highly experienced and decorated partners from Greece and abroad.
A wide variety of hair, face and body products, as well as well-known FARCOM own brands, are available in supermarkets and cosmetics shops in Greece and abroad. To ensure we gain and maintain our consumers’ trust, we have established effective communication channels. This allows us to get a deeper understanding of their needs, which are satisfied by constantly creating high-quality, innovative products.
Large chains of hair salons, cosmetics and supermarkets trust FARCOM for the development of their private label products. Our company offers tailor-made formulas, product development design, a large variety of packaging solutions and above all, exhaustive quality controls aiming at providing high-end quality products matching the standards of more renowned brands in the market.
- 50 years experience in cosmetics manufacturing
- Proven capabilities in formulating and filling a wide range of mixes from creams to light oils
- Excellent know-how throughout the company structure
- Working in several International consumer and professional markets
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008 Standard and GMP ISO 22716:2007 Cosmetics Standard
- Continuous Investment in quality
FARCOM’s privately owned headquarters are located in New Redestos (Thessaloniki), on a 31500 sqm site and 5500 sqm premises, which houses the Finance and Administration Department, Sales and Marketing Department, the Logistics Department, the Foreign Markets Department and the Industrial Design Department. The production is made in its privately owned factory in Thessaloniki…Read more